Associate Veterinarian - Woodland Hills
at Paws & Claws Veterinary Hospital
Woodland Hills, CA
Paws & Claws started as a mobile clinic committed to 100% house calls in 2005. We had a simple mission, to improve the quality of the pets experience when receiving medical attention. To be a convenient solution of veterinary care by bringing the best and most up-to-date healthcare right to the patients home. This in fact did improve the lives of pets and even the people who love them. Based on our ever growing reputation in the Southern California area, we over exceeded our own expectations of clinician/client alliance for elevated Veterinary care.
In 2015 we had to expand by adding a 5 exam room/2 surgical suite hospital supplied with leading-edge equipment and the most exceptional medicine. This was a much needed solution creating a central location for more immediate needs. An additional option of convenience most of our clients repeatedly requested.
We are constantly refining our systems and processes in place to improve the efficiency of our veterinary hospital in meaningful ways, giving the veterinarian not only the time, support, and tools they need to practice the best medicine possible, but making it easier for the client to access the care their pet needs, when and wherever they need it.
Come join a team of highly-skilled individuals who are renewing the pet experience in veterinary medicine, both for clients and clinicians.
At Paws & Claws, we believe in practicing our values; not just professing them.
- Integrity and generosity
- Balance and flexibility
- Excellence and vision
- Compassion and passion
- Efficiency and empathy
- Teamwork and joy
- Creativity and courage
At Paws & Claws, we think differently about compensation.
- We pay guaranteed salaries.
- We recognize and celebrate exceptional teamwork, and excellent patient and client care.
- We offer paid PTO, paid CE days, and paid parental leave.
- We provide an excellent benefits package, including health, and 401K with a company match.
- We offer free doggy daycare and discount on extra services.
- And much more
What does an Associate Veterinarian do at Paws & Claws?
- Model excellent medical practice to a team of Veterinary support staff
- Empower the medical team to deliver an unparalleled client experience both in-hospital and on house calls
- Mentor other Doctors regarding the improvement of individual metrics/performance with respect to client satisfaction, teamwork, medical quality, and record keeping
- Collaborate with the practice’s Lead Technicians to provide guidance to the practice team, and foster an environment of continuous learning, improvement, and excellence
- Implement the Paws & Claws cultural vision by encouraging Positive Nature, Kind Communication, Efficiency, Honesty and Highest Standards of Medicine
- Lead and participate in activities that support the well-being of veterinary practitioners by making the profession both joyful and sustainable
Requirements of a Paws & Claws Associate Veterinarian
- 5+ years of experience as a Veterinarian (preferred, but not required)
- Must have active license to practice veterinary medicine in California at the start of employment
- License must be in good standing with no malpractice or disciplinary actions
Please email us directly with a resume to apply:
You are welcome and encouraged to call us to set up a tour of our facility and meet our amazing team:
We look forward to hearing from you!